Effective: November 5, 2015
- Information we Collect and How we Use It. Orange Legal collects information about you when you sign up with Orange Legal, when you use the Services, and when you visit Orange Legal pages.
- When you sign up for any Orange Legal Service we ask you for information relevant to the service being requested, which may include your name, email address, physical address, phone number, fax number, birth date, credit card or other payment information, and information relevant to the litigation for which you are engaging our Services. If you choose to make a payment online, you will be redirected to a third party host who will process the transaction. Orange Legal neither receives nor retains any of your credit card or other payment information.
- Server Log Information. When you use the Services, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These server logs may include information such as your Internet Protocol address, cookie information, and the pages you request.
- User Communications. When you send email or other communications to Orange Legal, Orange Legal may retain those communications indefinitely.
- Affiliated Sites; Payment. Some of the Services are provided by third party vendors to Orange Legal. As such, the privacy policies of those vendors will govern the use of those Services provided by such vendors as well as the information provided by you, or collected in association with, those sites. You acknowledge that some of these Services and pages may bear a Orange Legal brand and appear to be Orange Legal pages. Payments to Orange Legal are processed via a third party vendor. Orange Legal does not receive, retain, or store any payment information and expressly disclaims any responsibility for the security of your payment information. You acknowledge and agree that Orange Legal is not liable for any loss or damage which may be incurred by you as a result of utilizing the third party system to process your payment
- Use of Information. Orange Legal uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the content you see, to fulfill your requests for products or services, to contact you regarding products and services in which you may have an interest, to improve our services, and to contact you when necessary. Orange Legal may also disclose your personal information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims. Orange Legal may also disclose your personal information if Orange Legal believes it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Orange Legal’s Terms, or as otherwise required by law. Orange Legal may share with third parties certain aggregated, non-personal information. Such information does not identify you personally.
- Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Notices.
- Prohibition of Disclosure of Information. Children under 13 are not permitted to disclose any personally identifying information in relation to any Service. This means that children may not register for any product or service.
- Filtering Notices. There are commercially available services and software that limit access to objectionable information.
- Modification or Deletion of Account Information. You can edit or delete your account information at any time by sending your request to email@example.com. Some information about you and your account may remain in our archived records after modification and/or deletion.
- Orange Legal may update this policy at any time. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by placing a prominent notice on our website.
- Comments or Questions. If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please contact Orange Legal at firstname.lastname@example.org.